Saturday 12 May 2012

Water Decal

I did a simple water decal manicure today. For todya's post I used It's Up to You by Nicole by OPI as my base color.'It's Up to You' is  a beautiful duo-chrome blue-purple in the bottle; on your nails if you go by the usual 2 coats you'll only see the shimmer blue not the purple shade, but if you apply up to 3-4 coats you can see the purple and blue shimmer. The color purple is really hard to capture so sorry for not posting an accurate picture of the color. Swatches of It's Up to You:
Swatches using flash:

I used the same water decal sheet as my last post (click here if you want to see my last post and also information about the decals.) The decals that I used from the sheet are BLE884. Final design after a top coat:
Final design on my other hand:
I went back and tried capturing the chrome and I was able to capture an image slightly close to the color :D.
Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...