Monday 14 May 2012

Foil Nail Tutorial With a French Tip

For today's manicure I'm posting a manicure that I did around a week ago but didn't have time to edit the video so I didn't post it.

Tutorial for the manicure:
I applied 2 coats of 'It's Up To You' by Nicole by OPI as my base color (click here if you want to see swatches of 'It's Up To You'). Once my base color was dry I applied 1 coat of foil adhesive on my nail (the color became more milky but once the adhesive was dry it was clear again) and after it dried I applied the nail foil (peacock dazzle) on my nails. For the French tip I applied 'French White' by Wet n Wild at an angle (I'm not going to recommend using tape for this because the foil usually scratches easily), and stamped using Konad plate m85 (and m73 on my other hand) with Konad stamping polish in pastel blue. For the final result I applied Lasting Finish Pro by Rimmel London as my top coat.(Sorry I don't have pictures for the final result using Konad plate m85 because I ruined the manicure before I could take pictures of the final product.) Final result with top coat:
Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Anna,I love your work and the color you used .Happy to see your tutorials:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...