Tuesday 10 April 2012

Simple manicure using red angel plate 110

For today's manicure I used Lulu by Zoya, it's a sheer peach pink shade (I only applied 3 coats of Lulu). Swatch of Lulu without flash:

 Swatch with flash:
I applied a layer of Cream Pearl by Kleancolo, it's a clear glitter polish with really small glitters of purple, blue, green, orange and pink in it. How it looked after applying a layer of Cream Pearl:
For stamping I used RA-110 (click here to obtain more information on red angel plates) with Hard Metal by Rimmel London. Hard Metal is a gunmetal shade with tinny purple and teal shimmers in it; it's not so good when it comes to using it as a stamping polish, but for my final manicure the sheerness made me fall in love with the manicure. Swatches of the final design with top coat:

Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...