Sunday 8 April 2012

Simple Half Moon

For today's manicure I did a simple half moon design.

For the base I used Miley by Zoya, it's a jelly-like sheer lilac cream color. Since it's a jelly base you do need more than the usual 2-3 coats, but for this I only did 3 coats (considering the fact for a half moon you cover the bottom area of your nail). Swatch of Miley with flash:

Swatch of Miley without flash:

 After your base color is fully dry apply French tip guides on upper part of your nail (end closer to your cuticle).
I applied Pamamplona Purple by OPI, a purple cream a bit on the darker side. Actually I thought I had grabbed Dim Sum Plum by OPI but after applying it I realized I had grabbed the wrong bottle :(. Anyways, once the polish is slightly dry remove the French tip guide.


The final look after applying a top coat and cleaning up the mess around me cuticle area:

Hope you liked the design. Between I learned to avoid auto-rotate on my images :D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...