Friday 29 June 2012

Opening my Bundle Monster Set 3 Plates (Part 1 of 3)


I’m going to divide my bundle monster review into 3 parts (considering the fact that not everyone wants to see every part and/or detail):
Part 1  Removing the plastic from the plates (BM set 3) that appear as if they might be damaged or defective.
Part 2  Bundle Monster Set 3 (Images; click here to see the original post)
Part 3  Testing the plate (click here to see part 3)

Part 1:
I finally got my bundle monster plates yesterday:D. It took exactly 7 days (or 5 business days to be more exact) for me to get them. You can purchase them directly from bundle monster (by clicking here) or through amazon (by clicking here). They are for $21.99 plus shipping of $4 (if you live in USA normal shipping is $0) or $10 or $25(if you want it within 2-3 days). NOTE: I paid $4 for shipping.

I wasn't really going to video myself opening my stamping plates but after reading various comments (mainly on scratched plates) I was a bit scared so I decided to video tape it for my own safety. After I opened them I started counting them and during the process I noticed some of the plates were scratched; I'm not going to lie but I did start freaking out a bit at that time. After I removed the plastic from them I was relived that the images on my plates weren't defective instead only the plastic on them was damaged. At that time I remembered all the comments I had seen and decided to post this video. One of the only reason why I'm posting this video is because I know I'm not the only one who this happened to and to mainly prevent people from panicking. If you do get plates that have scratches on them then either take before and after images or video tape it (while removing the plastic from them). Also I'm not saying that just because the scratches on the plastic didn't affect the image of my plates they wouldn't affect yours either I'm only trying to prevent people from freaking out like I did.

Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment or reaction section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...