Friday 29 June 2012

Close up of Bundle Monster Images Part 2 of 3

I think the title summed up the post pretty well.
If you want to see part 1 ( Removing the plastic from the plates that appear damaged click here), part 3 (testing the plates; click here to see the post)

Video for the close up images:

I'm sorry I haven't had time to take images of the plates individually but if you want to see the images posted by bundle monster then click here.

You can purchase them directly from bundle monster (by clicking here) or through amazon (by clicking here). They are for $21.99 plus shipping of $4 (if you live in USA normal shipping is $0) or $10 or $25(if you want it within 2-3 days). NOTE: I paid $4 for shipping and got them after 5 business days.

Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment or reaction section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...