Tuesday 3 July 2012

Henna Print Nails Using BM-315 With a Matte Finish

I did this manicure on Saturday but never got around to posting it <= I've been busy with some personal issues in my life and also I've been studying for an entrance exam for something (and it requires me to know everything that I've studied for the past 5-6 years)=> in other words I might only do a post once a week or once every other week.

For this manicure I used I Brake For Manicures by OPI as my base color. I Brake For Manicures is a dusty purple. In this picture I only applied 2 thin coats. Swatch of I Brake For Manicures:
Swatch with flash:
For stamping I used Silver Sweep by SallyHansen's Insta-Dry collection with bundle monster's image plate BM-315 (set 3 series that were released few weeks ago; click here if you want more information on the 3rd set). How it looked after I stamped:

After stamping I decided to use a matte top coat (matte about you by essie) instead of shinny one. Helpful hint when you apply a matte about you avoid going over the same spot twice and try to have a fuller brush otherwise it will streak the stamp on your nails. Honestly I couldn't decide on which image to post so I decided to post 4 images of the final design instead of 1 -2.



Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment or reaction section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...