Sunday 14 August 2011

Zoya Smoke and Mirror Fall collection 2011


I can't tell you how happy I'm to have finally gotten my smoke collection fro Zoya`s 2011 fall collection. As most of you probably know by now Zoya released it's fall collection called Smoke and Mirrors on July 25, 2011.

Between I only bought the smoke collection didn't bother getting the mirrors collection, don't really like most of the colours present in the mirrors collection. Each, mirrors and smoke, collection contains 6 polishes and a total of 12 in the entire fall collection.


Zoya Smoke Collection (Creamy collection)


Jana (ZP564) – It's described as smoky mauve quartz cream. After applying two coats I was able to get the colour to match the bottle. You do need two coats of this.

Petra (ZP565) – It's described as a smoky eggplant mauve cream. After applying two coats I was able to get the colour to match the bottle. You do need two coats of this.


Codie (ZP566) – smoky brown taupe cream.I applied 2 coats of this but after the second coat the colour was a shade darker than the actual colour in the bottle.

Anja (ZP567) – smoky palatinate purple cream. After applying two coats I was able to get the colour to match the bottle. You do need two coats of this.


Cynthia (ZP568) – smoky Prussian blue cream. After applying two coats I was able to get the colour to match the bottle. You do need two coats of this.


Dree (ZP569) – smoky camouflage green cream. After applying two coats I was able to get the colour to match the bottle. You do need two coats of this.

I truly love the entire smoke collection, but if I had to pick my favourite colour I would have to say it's Cynthia. The colour is such a beautiful blueie creammy shade that I didn't want to take it off after I applied it.


Zoya Mirrors Collection 
Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple  metallic
Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anne ,happy to see your blog ,you've got many interesting things I'll be a follower plz visit my blog at www.etab246.blogspot.com if u like it plz follow :)
    see u in nailnation facebook group :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...