Sunday 14 August 2011

OPI Miss Universe Limited Edition Collection

A while back OPI announced they were going to release Miss Universe's limited edition collection on July 14th. The entire collection was going to be released in August but most stores got it before.
I was kind of fishy about getting the entire Miss Universe limited edition collection before because I'm not that much into glitter polishes but these look so pretty. The entire collection contains only 4 polishes: Crown Me Already, Swimsuit...Nailed It, Congeniality is My Middle Name, and It's My Year.



NOTE: Sorry I didn't swatch any of them on my own nails (I had a different manicure on my nails and didn't want to remove that.)


Crown Me Already: It's described as a sassy silver sparkle. It contains large hex glitters and small glitteres in a clear base. I applied one coat of Crown Me already on top of Don't Mess With OPI. I found it quite hard to apply a thin coat, maybe my bottle is messed up.


Swimsuit…Nailed It: It`s described as itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, vibrant shiny-blue bikini. In my opinion, it`s a shimmery royal blue, foil like nail polish. You can just go by with 1 coat but I applied 2.

Congeniality is My Middle Name: It`s described as berry-wine shimmer. In my opinion it`s a berry coloured nail polish with pink, purple and a hint of blue shimmer. You do have to apply two coats to get the colour to match the colour in the bottle.


It`s MY Year: It`s described as a plummy-rose hue with a unique golden shimmer swirling throughout. In my opinion it`s a purple colour with golden shimmer, in person it truly is a beautiful colour. As much as I love It`s My Year it`s just as hard to capture an accurate colour for this. One thing I hate about this colour is you have to apply around 4 coats to match it to the bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...