Monday 25 July 2011

Gargantuan Green Grape by OPI

I don't why but for the past few months I have this urge of finding that perfect minty green. I thought I found the perfect minty green up until it took me 3-4 coats to get the proper shade on my nails, I wouldn't say I hate it because it dried pretty fast.

If someone were to judge Gargantuan Green Grape by looking at it's bottle they might have guessed it to be a minty green, pastel like shade. After applying it on my nails I think Gargantuan Green Grape is a pale green (like the first green grass of spring), with a paste green shade present in it. I personally love this colour, and if I were to rate it I would give it a 4.5/5 rating. (OPI also has Matte Gargantuan Green Grape, so when buying don't confuse the two.) Without flash:
With flash:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...