Monday 19 March 2012

Simple water decal


I did this manicure using water decal a while back (sometime early February to be more exact). I thought I'd share the design with you especially since I haven't done my nails since February (I’ve cut them down twice since then). I used Flyin' High by china glaze as a base color and applied flower and butterfly water decals on top. The water decals I used in this design, I bought them from ebay.
 Swatch of Flyin' high by China Glaze:


Final result for the manicure:

The final design kind of looked a bit fake so I added Be Seen in Green by Maybelline using a cosmetic sponge. The pictures didn't turn out that great (even though the design looked really pretty in person) because I forgot to change the light.

Hope you guys liked the design.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...